Abstracts can be submitted at a maximum length of 300 words no later than the 15th of January to
We are welcoming submissions on 3 different categories:
- Papers to present within the sessions
- Products, projects and tools for the Market Place
The scientific sessions for oral presentations will be organised in four sessions, with three parallel sub-sessions each, taking place in the afternoon hours during day 1 and day 2 with the following themes:
S 1 – Learning from Success and Failure
- Examples of provider initiated services
- Examples of user initiated services
- Good ideas that never worked
S 2 – Operationalization of Climate Services
- Climate Services business models
- Climate Services evaluation
- What are effective Climate Services?
S 3 – Capacity Building (I)
- From data and information to knowledge
- User involvement in Climate Services development
- Triggering research through Climate Services requirements
S 4 – Capacity Building (II)
- What is learned from all the Co’s?
- Effective knowledge brokering
- Local knowledge for local action
Posters will be presented during the whole conference, and will be discussed e.g. during coffee and lunch breaks. More details on individual sessions can be found here.
The Market Place is intended for contributions that do not need the classical oral or poster format, thus abstracts may be shorter. Please include to the abstract any specific information potentially needed for the organisers regarding e.g. the placement or technical supply, and send it to